About Krystal Alexander, LMFT
I am a faith-based therapist who is passionate about self-care and often utilizes this tool to help clients maintain mental wellness. I believe we are all unique individuals who learn and process differently. This is why my approach to therapy is eclectic; I will pull from different evidence-based modalities to help create a plan that fits specifically for you.
I have worked in the field of behavioral health for 15 years and as a therapist for over 7 years now. I’ve had the pleasure to work with clients who have experienced major life transitions (grief/loss, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, low self-esteem, and addiction). If you desire to see a change in your life, I can help you process through some of life’s most difficult transitions. You can feel safe with me in knowing that we will journey this road together; You are not alone.
Check out a few of my self-care practices below:
When I have some time to relax you can find me :
- Singing along to music
My personality is calming and kind hearted. I have a positive mindset and enjoy the gift of laughter, so don’t be surprised if you get a few chuckles in sessions with me.
Laughter is like Medicine; It’s healing to the soul
- Certified in Prepare-Enrich
- Emotionally Focused Therapy Externship I
- Advanced Certified Grief Recovery Specialist
Education and Credentials
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of TN, License #1284
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy, 2013, Trevecca Nazarene University
- BS in Psychology, 2008, Austin Peay State University